free hit counter

Thursday, August 05, 2004

some thoughts at the end of the workday...

After all the websearching I do to fulfill my obligations as a patriot, and conscience for progress, I am absolutely amazed at the volume and sincerity of the dissent to this present administration.
Never, in my 50 years of life, have I seen a President more reviled than George W. Bush.
Each place I visit on the web, leads me to even more links. The facts are out there, and as far as I can see, are undisputed.

So, why don't the polls reflect this level of disgust with this ineffectual and incompetent leader.
The last four years have been a disaster for every social, environmental, economic, cultural, global issue that we all face. What is the matter with this picture. Either the "power" has devised ways to inebriate the masses with its populist elitism, or people are just not listening.

Kerry is our only shot. He wasn't my choice, but I'll be damned if I will allow this fool from Texas to urinate on long-held American beliefs, ideals and liberties. I will scream from the rooftops, mobilize in any way I can, and forge ahead. If Kerry is elected, and blows it, I'll be there to tell you about it. Only by vigilence, can we become a country of honor and integrity and justice once again. Buck Fush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home